Welcome to my website
My name is Mena Ruparel, I am a family law solicitor.
I undertake a variety of work in the family law arena, including practice as a family law solicitor.
I am happy to deal with Arbitrations anywhere in the Country, please contact me via email or telephone to speak to me about arbiration referrals. There is more information on this website about using me for Arbitration, that might help you to gain a bit more understanding about arbitration.
I offer outsourced learning and development consultancy - please look at www.lawcpdsolutions.co.uk if you are interested in this type of service.
I will try and respond to all emails within 24 hours, however if this isn't possible please bear with me.
To look at a more detail about my qualifications, experience and to see my endorsements you can look at my Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/menaruparel. You can also see some testimonials here.
I take on the following types of non-practising work:
- Locum work for long or short term cover.
- Ad hoc consultancy for solicitors - if you come across a problem that you need help with contact me.
- Drafting - I draft pre nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and consent orders for firms.
- Advocacy agent within the M25 area. Competitive rates for financial, children and domestic violnece work.
- Writing articles for your firm to publish in the local press
- Speaking engagements
- Writing/presenting lectures and webinars
- Arbitration work
- Research or background family law advisory service
- Generally assisting family departments to increase profitability and to grow private client work
- Outsourced learning and development service via www.lawcpdsolutions.co.uk
If you aren't sure whether I can help you or not, please email me in the first instance to find out. It might also be worthwhile to look at my calendar to see if I am available if your dates are specific.
Thank you for visiting my site.