I am a family law solicitor, author, trainer and arbitrator.
I undertake a variety of work as follows;
- Speaking engagements - these are often career focussed for example life as a freelance solicitor and how to set up a freelance practice.
- Writing or presenting courses, seminars and webinars. Topics include but are not limited to ethics, pensions on divorce and civil partnership, financial remedy cases including advocacy training.
- Advocacy agent within the M25 area. I am a resolution accredited advocate and offer very competitive rates for financial remedy cases, first appointments and financial dispute resolution hearings.
- Arbitration seminars and acting as an arbitrator in financial remedy cases.
- Generally assisting family departments to increase profitability and to grow private client work.
- I can be available to work with firms on a variety of projects or to give advice on complex matters such as enforcement or pensions.
I am a member of the pension advisory group, the final report of the group can be found here - https://www.nuffieldfoundation.org/sites/default/files/files/Guide_To_The_Treatment_of_Pensions_on_Divorce-Digital_2.pdf
I am available to give seminars about the impact of the PAG report on solicitors, undertake advocacy at first appointment or financial dispute resolution where there are complex pension assets.
I am the co-author of “How to be an ethical solicitor” which is published by Bath publishing. It is available to buy by clicking the link on the side of the page. I am happy to offer 20% off this book, please enter the code mrrb20 when you checkout to take advantage of this discount. Please note that an updated version of this book will be available in November 2019 to incorporate the new Standards and Regulations which will replace the current SRA code of conduct.
The Law Society have published two toolkits that i have written or contributed to; Matrimonial Finance Toolkit which is a toolkit of precedent letters and forms that a practitioner can use when dealing with a financial remedy case it can be purchased by clicking the links in the column on the right of this page.
I am happy to deal with financial remedy and pension on divorce Arbitrations anywhere in the Country, please contact me via email to speak to me about Arbitration referrals. As Arbitrators are neutral I would prefer not to have one sided telephone conversations about a case that you might wish to instruct me on. Please note that i do not undertake arbitrations on cohabitation or inheritance cases but am happy to refer other arbitrators to you.
I will try and respond to all emails within 24 hours, however if this isn't possible please bear with me.
To look at a more detail about my qualifications, experience and to see my endorsements you can look at my Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/menaruparel. You can also see some testimonials here.
If you aren't sure whether I can help you or not, please email me in the first instance to find out.
Thank you for visiting my site.