I am a family law solicitor, author, trainer and arbitrator, I have a portfolio career and offer three main services:
- Training - I provide training for paralegals, solicitors, partners, consultants, mediators on a variety of family law and ethics subjects. I am happy to train in person or virtually.
- Writing - I have written a number of books and articles and am happy to provide a fixed fee quote for any written work that you need.
- Arbitration - I am a family law arbitrator specialising in financial remedy work, with a particular focus on pensions.
A bit more about me.
- I am a member of the pension advisory group, the final report of the group can be found here - A Guide to the Treatment of Pensions in Divorce
- I am the co-author of “How to be an ethical solicitor” and the second edition, "So you think you're an ethical solicitor?" which are published by Bath publishing. It is available to buy by clicking the link on the side of the page. Additional materials and articles from both authors can be found on the dedicated website Ethical Solicitor
- The Law Society has published two toolkits that i have written or contributed to; Matrimonial Finance Toolkit which is a toolkit of precedent letters and forms that a practitioner can use when dealing with a financial remedy case. Both toolkits can be purchased by clicking the links in the column on the right of this page.
- I am accredited as a contributer to the Law Society's Family Law Protocol which is an essential family law book for practitioners.
- The Law Society will publish a further book Matrimonial Finance Handbook in October 2020. This is a companion book to the Matrimonial Finance Toolkit.
- I am a member of the Law Society family committee and I will co-chair the committee for three years from September 2020.
To look at a more detail about my qualifications, experience and to see my endorsements you can look at my Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/menaruparel. You can also see some testimonials here.
Thank you for visiting my site.